Saturday, July 10, 2010

Predators

I was treated to an adanved screening of Predators.

Now as a fan boy of the classic 1980's film with Arnie in it and with Robert Rodriguez at the producers helm I thought some sort of miracle was going to be bestowed on me.

I was mistaken, while the opening throws us right into the action free falling through the sky and is really quite spectacular, the film is weighed down by too many scenes trying to explain why they are all there and who all these people are, it made me fall asleep.

By the time I woke up a few of the people were dead, I won't say who and my guess at what was going to happen at the end had come true. Sure there are some cool blood letting moments but I really was expecting more. Lets hope Stallone doesn't let me down with The Expendables.

No comments:

Post a Comment